I would have to disagree with that comment. I first used FTM because it was simple but over the last 10 years or so I have come to really like what they are doing with the newer versions. They have come along way and have made it a great way to source and document facts allowing photos, Videos and scanned documents to be attached to a single person, source and or family members. I think it is worth the up-grade.
julzz ________________________________ From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Fri, March 18, 2011 4:29:28 PM Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Need Computer Guru's Help Win XP vs Win 7 Family Tree Maker Question You don't need a computer guru, you need to dump Family Tree Maker. Yours, Villandra Thorsdottir Austin, Texas -- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when they arrive. For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." -- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when they arrive. For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

