From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sonia Pacheco
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 7:39 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] What next?

And I have a different thought process :)
You've confirmed they were alive in 1930 and you know where they were
living.
I'd start looking at the city directory  for that city in 1930 and confirm
at which date they were no longer there: that will give you the next
starting point as opposed to blindly looking for them between all years in
1930-1940.

  _____