I Joanne,  Francisco da Camara was gives to Maria Joquina, wife of Manuel 
de Benevides for raising.

Quarta-feira, 16 de Outubro de 2013 14:33:54 UTC-4, Joanne escreveu:
>
> Trying to break down the brick wall of my great grandfathers parentage. 
>  If someone can help me with this translation of a marriage I'd appreciate 
> it.  The groom is Francisco de Camara and the bride is Antonia Augusta de 
> Souza - wedding date is 20 Feb 1855 - the bride's parents match what I have 
> and I know that the groom's father was a pais incognito but I think I see a 
> mother listed as Maria Joquina, wife of Manuel de Benevides.  Could this be 
> the couple he was given to or his real mother who had a guy on the side? 
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
>
> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-AJUDABRETANHA-C-1837-1860/SMG-PD-AJUDABRETANHA-C-1837-1860_item1/P136.html
>
> Thanks!
> *Joanne*
> *
> *
> *Joanne Medeiros Grota Mercier*
> Researching Bretanha (Medeiros Grota, Benevides, deSouza), Lagoa (Luiz, 
> d'Oliveira Homem) and Rabo de Peixe (Martins Gouveia)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to