Joanne M,

I do the adoptive lines from my point of view.  If I have Manuel and Maria
(who are relatives - direct or collateral) in my line who adopted baby
Pocahontas, I don't trace baby Pocahontas' parents as they aren't in my
tree.  And that's just because it's my point of view and who is related to
me.  Do whatever is comfortable for you.

Cheri Mello
Listowner, Azores-Gen
Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas,
Achada

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to