In PAF 5 you can have two sets of parents listed & show one set as  being 
adopted. They have about 5 choices for relationship to child.
Sherry
 
 
In a message dated 10/25/2013 6:19:18 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email protected] writes:

Thanks,  Cheri and João for your input on this.  I currently have PAF 5 and 
am  looking to move to Heredis 2014 since it is Mac based so I will look 
into how  or if I can label these parents as adoptive.    


My next question would be - do I bother to research the Benevides line  
since they are not biological? Or maybe I should just find out who Francisco's  
adoptive siblings were?  Since I can't research the biological on him any  
further I think I'd at least like to have a snapshot of his family life with 
 the the Benevides'.  


Joanne

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to