Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help with Marriage record
From: Fred Estrella <festrella...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, April 23, 2014 3:27 pm
To: Azores Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com>

I have a marriage record from Lagoa, Sao Miguel, for Ignacio Coehlo and Maria de Souza that I'd like some help with the names of their parents. Here's what I can make out:

Married 13 Apr 1643
Ignacio's parents:
f. Salvador Roiz
m. Catharina Cardoza
Maria's parents:
f. Pedro de Souza de ____?
m. Maria Alvarez?

Both Ignacio and Maria have "de Aafreguoza?" after their names...what does that mean?

Here's the record URL...the record is the middle one:

Thanks in advance for any help.

Fred

For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group.