Hello Rosemarie,

See the message I just sent Nancy Jean. You all do know each other! So, the 
author is actually a friend of yours! Please thank her for such an good 
read. She did a fine job of separating what is clearly fact from the 
fictional backstory, as far as I can see.

Liliana

On Wednesday, April 23, 2014 8:51:18 AM UTC-7, rcapodc wrote:

>   Nancy Jean, 
>  
> Miriam is a good friend of mine! She worked very hard on the book and I 
> think did a wonderful job. Although it is fiction, it is based on her 
> research and her trip to the Azores to visit her roots! I hope that you and 
> others will enjoy the book. 
>  
> Rosemarie 
>  
>
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to