Hello,
Here is Maria da Costa's first marriage; she is from Sao Pedro,
Nordestinho.
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-ND-NORDESTINHO-C-1700-1746/SMG-ND-NORDESTINHO-C-1700-1746_item1/P113.html

Her husband, Manuel Jacome Rapozo, died 5 days later...here is his obito

2ND RECORD FROM THE TOP OF THE LEFT PAGE
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-ND-NORDESTINHO-O-1683-1738/SMG-ND-NORDESTINHO-O-1683-1738_item1/P87.html