Well, you can always tweak it and there for perfection, but sounds good.

Doug da Rocha Holmes
Sacramento, California
Pico & Terceira Genealogist
916-550-1618
www.dholmes.com


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Getting rid of the Private people in the
new Family Trees on FTDNA
From: Tish M <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, September 16, 2014 5:58 pm
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

OK. I deleted my gedcom and reenter one with suggestions from João and Doug and finally got something close to what I wanted. It still has private in some places, but it is much better. I didn't change any of their settings. I also saved the gedcom with microsoft ascii character set and all of the ã's, ç, etc. came in perfectly.
I am somewhat happy now.
Tish

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 4:22 PM, Tish M <[email protected]> wrote:
Good ideas. I am learning quite a bit.

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to