Marilyn, Thank you for your input. I agree with you. Maybe I will do the
same. I guess I just don't like having to manipulate my data because the
programers can't get their act together. Personally, I don't know why they
changed their trees in the first place. I think they just thought adding
bells and whistles would get them more "passengers" people to sign up to do
DNA. I think they should look to their credibility as a DNA testing site,
but I do understand their dilemma.
Oh well...
Tish