Annie,

I did not find this shiplist attached to  an Ancestry Tree. My experience
with Ancestry is similar to the Familysearch trees, about 90% useless
undocumented information, mostly referencing someone elses

undocumented tree

Eric

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 1:30 PM, Cheri Mello <[email protected]> wrote:

> Repost for Deborah or Annie Carvalho, anniesantiago13 at gmail.com
>
> To my knowledge, my g-grandmother never visited except the time in
> 1952-1953 when I was a baby.
> Perhaps her passport shows that trip, but I did  not see it and I have the
> passport.
> Where do you see the tree attached to this record?
> Deborah
> ==========
> Yes, I have that.
> It was sent to me in an earlier message.
> I'm waiting to hear back from my cousin with an address for Joaquina, my
> cousin in Flores.
> Thank you.
> =============
>
>>
>>>    -
>>>    -
>>>    -
>>>    -
>>>    -
>>>    -
>>>    -
>>>
>>> Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das
> Tainhas, Achada
>
> --
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
> membership."
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to