Melody, I tried it and got server error when I tried to go back to the results. 
 Usually you can go back and the results show up again.  
Judi

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 13, 2015, at 5:10 PM, IslandRoutes <[email protected]> 
wrote:

> This is the database I'm referring to:
> http://lib.umassd.edu/PAA/portuguese-american-digital-newspaper-collections
> 
> Every time I search the database I can only do one search and look at one 
> page.  I go back to the result list and it won't open a new page for me.  It 
> always opens the first page that I touch.
> 
> I end up having to exit the whole website.  Then, go back in and do the same 
> search again.
> 
> Is there a trick or something I am overlooking?  It happens on Firefox and 
> Chrome
> 
> 
> Thanks!
> -- 
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right 
> that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to