I'm glad to see others are having the same problem.  I used to  be able to 
switch between pages easily, but it hasn't worked for awhile.

On Monday, July 13, 2015 at 2:10:22 PM UTC-7, IslandRoutes wrote:
>
> This is the database I'm referring to:
> http://lib.umassd.edu/PAA/portuguese-american-digital-newspaper-collections
>
> Every time I search the database I can only do one search and look at one 
> page.  I go back to the result list and it won't open a new page for me.  
> It always opens the first page that I touch.
>
> I end up having to exit the whole website.  Then, go back in and do the 
> same search again.
>
> Is there a trick or something I am overlooking?  It happens on Firefox and 
> Chrome
>
>
> Thanks!
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to