Hi Sonia,
Yes, it was me who posed the initial question.  You might have missed my 
follow up post.  I don't use the browser buttons when in the database.  I 
use the controls in the top menu.

Yesterday, I did a test using both Firefox and Chrome.  What I found was 
there was a long delay after viewing my first page and selecting my second 
page.  What is happening is when I click that second page to view, I still 
get the first one that I viewed.  Then several seconds after the new page 
will render.

In one case, I left the page open and then about two minutes later the page 
that I wanted to see replace the first page I had viewed.

Perhaps the problem is on my end because I have slower DSL.  I'm not sure.  
This never used to happen and that about 3-4 months ago it began.

Thanks again for you help,
Mel

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to