Interesting.  In both Chrome and Firefox I get a blank screen and a downloading 
icon until the correct page is displayed.
Good luck!
Regards,
Bill
 
      From: IslandRoutes <[email protected]>
 To: [email protected] 
 Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 1:49 PM
 Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Is there a trick to searching the Portuguese 
Newspaper Collection at UMass website?
   
Bill, 
Okay...I don't use the browser buttons.  I know about the page 1-25 button and 
I use the Show previews/Show Document toggle.  

I believe there is some sort of delay going on.  Because I am having the same 
problem.  
I click on a document
I view the PDF
I toggle back to the previews
I click on another document
I get the exact same PDF file that I viewed the first time.

The only thing I can think of is there is some sort of delay.  Because if I 
just leave it alone, wait a couple minutes and then go view another page, I 
finally get the new PDF.  And, if I just leave the screen on the new PDF that I 
wanted to view, after awhile it just appears.

A cache isn't clearing in between views and it is holding that old image.

That is what I think is going on anyway.

Thanks for your help!



On Monday, July 13, 2015 at 5:18:37 PM UTC-7, want2beunique wrote:
Click on the "1 to 25" in top right. Do not use the browser back button!  
I've attached a picture. 


Bill

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that 
says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.


   

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to