Hi Depending on how common the name Florencia appears in the records during
that time frame of 13 years would determine to me if it was the same person.
If it appears as a very uncommon name, then I would say they were the same
person.

Also, In order to make a good determination, I would check ten years prior to
the birth of Pedro and 10 years after the birth of Claudia.

Were you able to find the birth of Florencia, child of Maria in Corvo?  If
Maria was also a slave, that would help solving the puzzle.