From: linda <menesesli...@gmail.com>
To: Azores Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Mar 2, 2016 10:21 pm
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Velas, Sao Jorge records help

I just came across a reference to the Blayer family in "Genealogias de Sao
Jorge":

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GENEALOGIAS-SAOJORGE-JOSEAVELAR/GENEALOGIAS-SAOJORGE-JOSEAVELAR_item1/P57.html

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GENEALOGIAS-SAOJORGE-JOSEAVELAR/GENEALOGIAS-SAOJORGE-JOSEAVELAR_item1/P27.html

:)

Linda

On Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 6:33:34 PM UTC-8, themo...@aol.com wrote:
Wow!  so much more help than I could have asked for.  Thank you all.
On the baptism I posted that states ja defunto, I thought that only would
pertain to Maria Josefa since it was stated immediately following her name.
Those maternal grandparents (Antonio & Maria) are not in my direct line but
this gives me more good information to follow up on.  Also, I noticed on Maria
Josefa's obito the surname that I am unsure about on Marianna & Francisca's
baptisms; it still looks like Lucas to me.  Could that be correct?