Eric, most of the Church records (Catholic) of Mexico are on
FamilySearch.org. If you know the village and state you can find them. They
are pretty easily read as they follow the same format as the Portuguese
Church records!! Just need the Spanish Genealogical Word List which can be
downloaded from FamilySearch.org!!

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily