From: Cheri Mello
Sent: January 3, 2020 2:21 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Portuguese names.

Orsiana (sp?) is Eugenia? OK, I really don't understand Australian accents. So
was it something you had in your database? How did you figure it out? Many on
this list want to learn how to do it themselves.

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 11:00 AM Margaret Vicente <margaretvice...@gmail.com>