Can I just say that although "useable" and "accessible" are often
closely interlinked, they're *not* the same thing?

Jakob Bloody Nielsen was talking about useability, Jonathan (OK, it's
his job to do so) is talking about accessibility.

What I said earlier was that Google Maps is a great example of a
useable site.  I'm not going to comment on its accessibility.

And Flickr is just pointless toss*.

Jonathan - if you're likely to be at the Google Developers' love-in on
the 31st, I'll quite happily discuss the difference between useability
and accessibilty with you over a pint**.

Cheers,

Rich.

* And I wait to be contradicted
** That goes for anyone else who fancies a pint and an argument.  :-)