At 12:17 +0100 16/7/07, Andrew Bowden wrote:
> > Another example (from the same area):
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artist/x9qv/ - good
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artist/elton_john/
> <http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artist/elton_john/> - better
Okay, I can't follow that one - I guess if you had two
artists of the same name? But then I'd go with changing one
of their names. ;)
One of the little niggles I have with Last.fm is that it doesn't seem to
cope when there's two bands with the same name as I discovered when I
found a photo of some dodgy looking metal people instead of a folk
supergroup that I was expecting!
http://www.last.fm/music/Blue+Murder/+wiki
On a related note, I was finding videos on Youtube like "Dec, 30th"
and "Today in History Dec 7, 1941" when watching a film (from 1994
about the web) from DEC (Digital Equipment Corporation).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1l6aBgX5UY
Amazon do not use the unique identifiers for authors, or they didn't
a while back, so authors with common names are not distinguished.
Check out "Prince" on iTunes and Last.fm ...
Gordo
--
"Think Feynman"/////////
http://pobox.com/~gordo/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]///
-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group. To unsubscribe, please
visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.
Unofficial list archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/