Surely the point is that flash embedded content is a plain, simple, easy thing that works. That makes it more user friendly than before.

Cheers
Jonathan

On 13 Jun 2008, at 12:08, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Anything is possible, of course, but people want plain simple easy things that work the way they expect them to work. Flash embedded BBC content isn’t really user friendly… I think. ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ]On Behalf Of Gavin Pearce
Sent: 13 June 2008 11:52
To: 'backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk'
Subject: RE: [backstage] RealPlayer banished Toady!

It can be done in Windows, not by standard you have a point, but with other applications.
Gavin Pearce | Junior Web Developer | TBS
The Columbia Centre, Market Street, Bracknell, RG12 1JG, United Kingdom Direct: +44 (0) 1344 403488 | Office: +44 (0) 1344 306011 | Fax: +44 (0) 1344 427138 MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Yahoo: pearce.gavin | Skype: tbs.gavin
www.tbs.uk.com <http://www.tbs.uk.com/>

TBS is a trading name of Technology Services International Limited. Registered in England, company number 2079459.