On 2018-02-12 12:18, Marc Gilliatt wrote:
Thanks for the quick response.

How do I update the config.pl file, please?

I'm not sure what upgrade instructions you followed, which may have more specific notes, but the usual course of action when installing from the tarball is this:

# When upgrading, use this instead:
# ./configure.pl --batch --config-path /etc/BackupPC/config.pl

I note that in one of the popular Ubuntu upgrade scripts, it's commented just like that, so it may have attempted to install as new. I'm not sure what happens when that's attempted and a config.pl already exists, but if the above doesn't work (remove the # at the beginning of the second line, obviously) then you might want to move your config.pl to a backup and try this:

# When installing, use this
../configure.pl --batch --cgi-dir /var/www/cgi-bin/BackupPC --data-dir /var/lib/backuppc --hostname backuppc --html-dir /var/www/html/BackupPC --html-dir-url /BackupPC --install-dir /usr/local/BackupPC

Adjust the paths for your actual paths, of course.