I removed the BackupPC 4.1.3 tarball's file, and I've installed the
backuppc_3.3.1-2ubuntu3_amd64.deb(my previous version) I got from online. When
I ran it I still receive the following message...

update-rc.d: warning: start and stop actions are no longer supported; falling
back to defaults
Job for backuppc.service failed because the control process exited with error
code. See "systemctl status backuppc.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.
invoke-rc.d: initscript backuppc, action "start" failed.
● backuppc.service - LSB: Launch backuppc server
   Loaded: loaded (/etc/init.d/backuppc; bad; vendor preset: enabled)
   Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Mon 2018-02-19 09:20:56 GMT; 12ms
ago
     Docs: man:systemd-sysv-generator(8)
  Process: 6728 ExecStart=/etc/init.d/backuppc start (code=exited,
status=1/FAILURE)

Feb 19 09:20:56 backuppc01 systemd[1]: Starting LSB: Launch backuppc server...
Feb 19 09:20:56 backuppc01 backuppc[6728]:  * Starting backuppc...
Feb 19 09:20:56 backuppc01 backuppc[6728]: BackupPC cannot be started because
important parameters are missing from config.pl.
Feb 19 09:20:56 backuppc01 backuppc[6728]: If you just upgraded BackupPC,
please update /etc/backuppc/config.pl.
Feb 19 09:20:56 backuppc01 systemd[1]: backuppc.service: Control process
exited, code=exited status=1
Feb 19 09:20:56 backuppc01 systemd[1]: Failed to start LSB: Launch backuppc
server.
Feb 19 09:20:56 backuppc01 systemd[1]: backuppc.service: Unit entered failed
state.
Feb 19 09:20:56 backuppc01 systemd[1]: backuppc.service: Failed with result
'exit-code'.
dpkg: error processing package backuppc (--configure):
 backuppc

I'm not too sure about what I have done wrong?