On 2021-02-09 16:34, G.W. Haywood via BackupPC-users wrote:
Hi there,

On Tue, 9 Feb 2021, backu...@kosowsky.org wrote:

G.W. Haywood via BackupPC-users wrote at about 14:26:30 +0000 on Friday, February 5, 2021:

> [Red Hat is] dropping BTRFS because they can't support it in the way they'd
> like to for their commercial customers.  That's because it's unstable.
> It's been said that it's been almost ready for production for about a
> decade, and I can't help thinking that it will probably stay that way
> until it expires during the heat death of the universe.

Any objective data or recent link to such instability.
Would be very interested in validating that.

https://access.redhat.com/discussions/3138231

Not sure if you misunderstood the question, or didn't follow the link, or didn't realize it appeared earlier in the thread, but that absolutely does not qualify as objective data, nor is it particularly accurate.

RedHat is supporting Stratis; it doesn't seem any more complicated (or objective) than that.