Yes, it is very strange that although markdown has great uses in many areas and
it is very much simpler than RTF or HTML neither the OS (Mac standard quick
view also does not know it) or standard browsers can render a markdown file
without some hacking.

Best, Tibor

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than