I am familiar with research identifying some trees working as receiving antenna
and used a digital multimeter to see that this seems to be the case, but have
not come across any on them acting as a transmitter, but do not question it
could be the case. Has anyone got some actual experiments to share or are we in
conjecture?

Has anyone looked at the relationship between the particular tree and earth
energy occurrences?

Is it speculated to be specie specific or location specific?

How and where are the Preps placed?

Is the Tree's "doorway" (as promoted by Frank Moody) involved?

Gil