From: "Chris Shade" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: Gathering Chi (was re: agrisynthesis...)

Jane,

I was figuring on the void being the universal source,
but am not really sure of what terminology to use at
this point.  I know that it fells like the heavy
energy sinks (feminine) and the light energy rises
(masculine) and in the middle something new is
generated (son/product) so I guess it is a life ether
type of thing.

As far as tree as broadcaster, the thread was called
"Tree as Cosmic Pipe" and was around July.  You
yourself had a few postings.  I copied a few to jog
your memory.

Chris

>First orient the tree. Say: ''In accordance with
>God's will and the
>Christ
>Jesus let this tree have its proper orientation in
>the ground for it's
best
possible future growth"  Place the vials as such:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++north
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++500 in ground
+++++++++++++++west 501 up in tree++++++++++east 508
in ground
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++south
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++barrel compost, in ground
The tree has an energy field that inhales and exhales
in a daily rhythm
as
does the earth.  The preparations placed in this
energy field are
broadcast
similarly to the cosmic pipe, but in the living realm
and must be
assisted
with real stirring and spraying.  I ask my trees to do
a sequential
spraying
for rain the week of every full moon during the
growing season, it
works like
a charm as long as I commune with the tree's spirit.
sstorch

Thanks for getting this thread going Christy! And to
all who are
contributing much 'preparation' for thought...

JS