On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 4:37 AM, Saransh Jain <saransh1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a beagleboard-xM revB. Does the board have device tree support?If
> so,where can I find the sources and/or pre-built images for uImage,
> u-boot.bin, MLO, device tree and root-file system. Is the board support for
> BB-xm available in mainline along with device tree support?

For the "xM B" mainline device tree kernel still doesn't properly set
the usb reset pin, so you will still need kernel patches. (it's
polarity is also inverted with respect to the xM C)

Just follow the guide here, with the "v3.11.x" kernel branch path.
(you could also use v3.12.x, as rc2 is in pretty good shape at the
moment)..

http://eewiki.net/display/linuxonarm/BeagleBoard

Robert Nelson
http://www.rcn-ee.com/