Hello RobertCNelson,

I am sorry for my previous post.I did some research on uimage and zimage
and I think I may have misunderstood a few things you told.Can you please
confirm if I am right now?

   - The *zreladdress* is the address for the *uncompressed kernel image*.
   - The *loadaddress in loadzimage* command is the address for *compressed
   kernel image*.
   - The *problem in using u-image* for multi-platforms is that it needs an
   *entry addres* which can be outside the sdram on different platforms.
   - The *base address of the sdram* for loading the uncompressed image is
   given to the kernel using *device tree.*

There is a file named Makefile.boot in arch/arm/mach-omap2. This file
defines zreladdr.Is this file necessary(for zImage booting)?