On 19/07/23 22:03, Eric Altendorf wrote:
In a related vein, are there other reporting tools I can use with v3
to generate even non-interactive reports?

It really depends on what you intend for reporting tools. I use beanquery for extracting data from my ledgers, but it is not exactly what most people would call a reporting tool.

Cheers,
Dan