On Nov 17, 1:54 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Owen) wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 16:05:15 -0500
>
> Adam Jimerson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I'm trying to make a CGI script to upload files remotely onto my
> > server, to get around my uni blocking everything but port 80, but I
> > have ran into a problem with it.  I followed the documentation on
> > CPAN for uploading files and did what they have suggested as the best
> > way but it doesn't work.  Here is my code:
>
> Make life easy for yourself, have a look at
>
> http://search.cpan.org/~gunnar/CGI-UploadEasy-0.11/
>
> Owen

>From what I can tell the upload field is created by this

   my $ue = CGI::UploadEasy->new(-uploaddir => '/path/to/upload/
directory');
    my $cgi = $ue->cgiobject;
    my $info = $ue->fileinfo;

which will make it harder because I want to upload files in a
different location depending on their file type, so in my above code I
have two options and I want the HTML and CGI files to end up in a
different location depending on their file type.