On Sun, 2008-11-16 at 21:31 -0500, Adam Jimerson wrote:
> On Sunday 16 November 2008 9:10:19 pm you wrote:
>

> > You'll want to look in the error log to see what is there.
> >
> > Sean
>
> All the Apache error logs says is "print () on closed Filehandle OUTFILE at
> /srv/www/cgi-bin/upload line 46", but I do have the filehandle open in the
> script.

The open must have failed.  You could work on getting a more descriptive
error message but I'd suggest starting with the the path and
permissions.  Also check to make sure existing files are handled
properly.  Make sure the path used is relative to its environment (if
the server is chrooted or anything).