On Saturday 22 November 2008 11:23:28 pm Owen wrote:

> I apologize for not having the rest of your thread, but don't forget
> that CGI::Carp can be used, one use is in the set_message routine
>
> use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser set_message);
> set_message("Please report details of this error to <a
>  href=\"mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</a>. Thankyou.");
>
> It may not be applicable to your case, so FWIW
>

> Owen

I already added CGI::Carp to the script with fatalsToBrowser but its not
coming up with any kind of error when I run the script, but yet there is no
uploaded file ether.  I also upgraded CGI::Carp to the latest from CPAN to see
if that would change something but it didn't change anything.
--
"We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other reason
than only freedom can make security more secure."  Karl Popper