From: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com
[mailto:bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com] On Behalf Of Ceron, Carlos
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 2:37 PM
To: 'A list for BES Admin's to discuss issues, etc.'
Subject: Re: [Bes-admins] Out of curiosity

I would do the same hand holding with anyone that wanted their BBs on
our BES. I've trained enough of our help desk staff that they know how
to talk a user through it or they email my preformatted instruction
letter. The only thing that makes it easier for the most part is that
the Options icon is usually in the same place with every new version of
the BB OS. Most of the time if it doesn't sync up the first time, the
user got the wrong data plan which happens 99% of the time in spite of
telling them to ask for a BB corporate or enterprise data plan.

Carlos Ceron
Network Analyst
Office of Technology and Information Services
The University of Texas System
Phone: (512) 579-5064
Fax: (512) 499-4599
E-Mail: cce...@utsystem.edu