Try doing it over Edge instead of 3G (ie, turn off 3G). We found that to be a
battery killer. Plus, being around NYC, the performance improves for us as
well. Also, Bluetooth strains the battery as well. Are these 3G or 3Gs phones?

--
Jonathan Evenden
Director of IT Consulting

jeven...@tntmax.com
253 Madison Ave, Wyckoff, NJ 07481

http://www.tntmax.com
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY

The information contained in this transmission is confidential and may be
privileged and/or contain confidential information that is legally protected by
state and federal law. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual or organization to whom it is addressed. If it is not meant for you
please notify the sender immediately by telephone so arrangements may be made
to return the documents or destroy them. Use, disclosure, distribution or
copying of documents transmitted to you in error is strictly prohibited.  Thank
you.