Hi guys,

This is the SQL changes that the forum is mentioning, can someone please
confirm these steps if they are correct or if there is another way :

"
When SQL is on a seperate server all you need to do is:

1. Setup an new Server 2008 machine and ensure you have at least 4GB RAM
2. Set the local permissions for the BESadmin account on the server
3. Install “Microsoft Exchange Server MAPI Client and Collaboration Data
Objects 1.2.1”
4. Stop and disabled all the BlackBerry services on your old BES
5. Take a backup of the BESMgmt database
6. In SQL Manager expand the BESMgmt database and select Tables. In the
centre window right mouse click ServerConfig and select Open Table. Now edit
the columns below and update them to display the new server name.

-ServiceName
-MachineName
-RPCEndPoint (only edit the name after “\pipe\BESMonitor” )

Still within the ServerConfig table scroll to the MDSAGConfigId column and
ensure it is set to NULL. Now close the ServerConfig table and reselect the
Tables fold in the left column and locate the MDSAGConfig table in the
centre section. Once again right mouse click and select Open Table and
ensure you can only see one row containing all NULL values. If a row
containing server settings appears select that entire row and delete it. You
can now close the MDSAGConfig table and we can now be assure no old MDS
Service settings are migrated and they can be installed fresh on this new
server.

Now select the Tables folder in the left column again. In the centre window
right mouse click MDSConfig and select Open Table. Now edit the columns
below and update them to display the new server name.

-MDSHost
-MachineName
-ServerName (only edit the name before “_MDS-CS_X”)

7. Now just install BES 5.0 on the new server and point it to the existing
database and service will resume for all your users.

"

THX