pinkdot wrote:
> That is unfortunate. It was worth a try. This could also be a plugin
> issue in combination with Synology. I don't know.
> I never heard anyone reporting that this(DSD) is working with Synology.
> Let's hope I'm wrong at this point ;-)

Just thought I'd close the loop and post the link to the solution:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103636-Test-Repo-for-LMS-7-9-0-on-Synology-DSM-5-*&p=860311&viewfull=1#post860311

Copy /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/lib/libFLAC.so.8

to the following two directories:
/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/DSDPlayer/Bin/i386-linux
/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/DSDPlayer/Bin/x86_64-linux
so DSDPlay can find it

Streaming DoP also works over Toslink or RCA, if the DAC (such as the
Chord Mojo) supports DoP over those inputs.

Lets hope Pinkdot manages to adapt the Plugin, so that it searches for
libFLAC.so.8 in the right location, making the manual copying
unnecessary.