I bought a 'S.M.S.L Sanskrit Pro'
(http://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/info/hi-res-guide/s-m-s-l-sanskrit-pro-up-to-24-bit177669)
and have it connected over USB. 192KHz flac files play fine.

DSD I haven't managed to make work at all yet. The DAC is based on the
CMEDIA CM6632A chip, which should handle DSD up to 5.6MHz.

I have tried both DFF DFF  disabled
FLAC dsdplay

DSF DSF  disabled
FLAC dsdplay

as well as           DFF DFF  native
FLAC dsdplay

DSF DSF  native
FLAC dsdplay

Both of which "play" the file, but no sound is produced.

At the player settings page, I have tried both checking and unchecking
DSD over PCM and setting
and removing:

Soxr Quality: High quality

Soxr Filter: Linear Phase

Soxr Steep Filter: Soxr Steep Filter

None of which seems to make any difference.

Disabling DFF/DSF: Flac on the file types causes the file not to play at
all.

I have Player volume fixed at 100% and am using EDO (with the standard
EDO kernel) and audio output set to USB Sanskrit pro.

I have tried the three available USB DAC kernels (EDO Release kernel and
TEST kernels #11 and #12), none of which make much difference.

Does anyone know of a different kernel or patch that would allow DSD to
work into the CMEDIA CM6632A ?

Many thanks.

--Marius--