Nevertheless the server.log still shoes these dispatching errors:

In future posting please copy/paste log entries as text, rather then uploading a screenshot. It's simpler, faster, and saves lots of bytes. And most of all I can read them in the mail and don't have to visit the web based forum :-).

Can they be ignored?

I've mentioned this twice in this discussion: there must be some controller software running in your environment trying to control a player which is no longer connected. If this shows up after you've powered down a player, then this is totally normal. But as you've pasted this kind of log several times, I wonder how often you have players disappear.

--

Michael