mherger wrote:
> > Nevertheless the server.log still shoes these dispatching errors:
>
> In future posting please copy/paste log entries as text, rather then
> uploading a screenshot. It's simpler, faster, and saves lots of bytes.
> And most of all I can read them in the mail and don't have to visit the
> web based forum :-).
>
> > Can they be ignored?
>
> I've mentioned this twice in this discussion: there must be some
> controller software running in your environment trying to control a
> player which is no longer connected. If this shows up after you've
> powered down a player, then this is totally normal. But as you've pasted
>
> this kind of log several times, I wonder how often you have players
> disappear.
>
> --
>
> Michael

OK, I will paste text in the future.
I use several iOS devices with iPeng as mobile player. Of course these
devices are disconnected when I leave my home with my iPhone for
example. Also the iPads disconnect from wifi when they are not in use.
Can these iOS devices cause the log entries? Is there a way to switch on
a kind of enhanced logging for identifying the player(s) causing these
issues?