Hello,

there is no such mechanism in current BIRD, your best option is probably hooking on logs and parsing them.

We're prototyping a machine-friendly interface which should include, in some later versions, also subscribing to various notifications.

Maria

On 2023-12-12 16:19, Jérôme Loyet wrote:
Hello,

i'm using bird as BGP/BFD client and I'd like to exec some command when something happens in bird. Like up/down script or something like that.

Is there something close to that or another notification mechanism that exists ?

Thanks
++ jerome

--
Maria Matejka (she/her) | BIRD Team Leader | CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.