Well... If it will be really yang modeled, sounds "not that hard" for an
external daemon doing that translation.

Thinking of it as Kubernetes way, feels an excelente opportunity to a
container-based neighbor doing that job.
O even maybe some lib to the well stablished telemetry local colector like
datadog, opentelemetry, etc.
To me, this is good news! Thank you all the involved!

And an extra curiosity:
Is BMP related to this "machine-friendly interface"?