Hello!

On 2023-12-13 10:19, Kees Meijs | Nefos wrote:
Hi,

On 12-12-2023 17:20, Maria Matejka via Bird-users wrote:
We're prototyping a machine-friendly interface which should include, in some later versions, also subscribing to various notifications.

Hear hear! Probably asked before, but being integrated (albeit with a shim) in SNMP would be lovely.

We are finishing some SNMP support as well but mostly we're trying to have a YANG-defined API encoded in CBOR. And because this is quite a new technology, we may create some relevant tools during the process; if anybody is interested in some specifics, we may keep you informed about the development.

Maria

--
Maria Matejka (she/her) | BIRD Team Leader | CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.