On 08/02/2019 19:48, Douglas R. Reno via blfs-dev wrote:

> On 2/8/19 3:22 AM, Pierre Labastie via blfs-dev wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Trying to build qtwebengine-5.12.1 (for x86_64), I applied the patch (done
>> automatically by jhalfs), and the build failed quickly. Looking at the
>> source,
>> it seems to me that the proper macro is now defined if gcc is used... So I
>> wonder whether the patch is still needed. Maybe, Douglas can confirm it is
>> not. Otherwise, I'll update my 32 bit VM and try (may take some time).
>>
>> Regards,
>> Pierre
>
> Hi Pierre,
>
> I'll go confirm that it's still needed. If it is, I'll add a case statement
> (which I should've done in the first place, sorry about that!) so that jhalfs
> doesn't apply it on the wrong architecture.
>
> It'll take me about half a day though, since a few updates have to be done on
> that machine. I'll get back to you by the end of the day hopefully.

Thanks (I guess I'll be asleep by the end or your day ;)

I'm building a 32 bit VM with latest LFS, and I get quite a few failures in
tests: fortunately, important tests (glibc, gcc, gmp, mpfr, mpc) do not have
to many failures, but there are ~140 FAIL in autoconf, one fail in perl,
several in bash, etc.

Anyway, I'll keep going, and try to reach qtwebengine overnight (9:30pm here)

Pierre