On 09/17/2016 02:54 AM, Craig Jackson wrote:
I understand a catchall, but it actually errors out as written in the
book since the commands are chained with &&, and without instructions on
the nuances of including the sed (or not), or skipping that command.
Just want to make sure since this doesn't seem like the behavior you
would want.

My initial thought was some dependency missed, but it actually does find
those files, it just doesn't find the expression so errors out non-zero.

Just an FYI - the command in the book works fine for me, without giving any errors. Perhaps there's a problem with however you're copying the command - are you copying-and-pasting it from a pdf of the book?