Now that might have some possibilities.
Ron

-----Original Message----- From: Phil Vlasak
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 08:40 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: [blind-gamers] pirate ship simulation was Coming up with ideas for a new game project.

Ron,
In a few years there will be no such thing as humans driving trucks or
school busses!
They will all be driven by robots, as it is less expensive.
Might as well do a horse and buggy simulation. At least you would have to
feed and water the horse.
If you want to go back in the past, I like the idea of a pirate ship
simulation!
You will need to collect water and food for your crew then go from island to
island robbing, plundering, and getting drunk on their rum!
You might run into another pirate ship to battle or even a British frigate.
Then there is all the gold in treasure chests that you need to bury.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16...@roadrunner.com>