To make an attempt to get back to the subject line's indicated topic, I remember a walk through of Shades of Doom being produced. There were two parts to it. A lot of time and effort was put into it, but it was not very readable due to spelling and a lack of punctuation. That was my first encounter with a walk through. I have heard some audio walk throughs, but they didn't explain what was going on, which is what I always thought a walk through would do; sort of like like a movie with descriptive narration. Then again, there were some very good walk throughs of Lone Wolf, Shades of Doom, and Super Liam, and there may have been others game reviews created by one of the members of this group.

-----Original Message----- From: Lenron
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 7:03 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: Mac, was: Re: [blind-gamers] audio game walkthroughs

If I could get a vm for win 7 up and running my mac would be an idea
travel computer.

On 2/12/18, Appleman <appleman310...@gmail.com> wrote:
I also love my Mac and still use it for some things, but one of the reasons
why I came back to Windows was because of the lack of games available for
the Mac. While it is true I could have used Bootcamp on my Mac, I personally
didn’t feel comfortable about doing this. Time and again I was reading the
news about new audio games and a lot of the time I was bitterly disappointed
because they weren’t available for the Mac.
David

Sent from Mail for Windows 10