From: Rynhardt Kruger
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 11:00 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] accessible game engine

The BGT argument is one I have scene a few times on this list now. It seams
what we need then is all the functions of BGT wrapped up in a nice platform
independent library. It could be written in something like portable C, with all
the platform dependent stuff in platform specific modules, and bindings for
different languages generated with Swig or something. Swig is quite good at
generating bindings for many programming languages.

Note: I'm not volunteering to write it, just want to get the debate going.
Thoughts?

Rynhardt

On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 5:11 PM, Damien Garwood <dam...@dcpendleton.plus.com>