Python has numerous issues, not the least of which is its huge amount of
overhead and performance.
An example: Sound RTS is written in python. Its an awesome game, but
anything stressful (large maps) bogs down badly.

From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 21:09
To: <blind-gamers@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] accessible game engine

The bgt concepts are quite old made with directx 8 tech.

Python seems to be the bgt of the future at least it could be, nvda is
after all a python 2 application, and it maybe a python3 one.

So if python2 can manage something like a screen reader or python itself
then a game should be no problem.

View/Reply Online (#118818): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/118818
View All Messages In Topic (14): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/11900903